A apresentação está carregando. Por favor, espere

A apresentação está carregando. Por favor, espere

BRAZILIAN NODE MPPC Meeting Toronto, July 26 & 27, 2012 Rosa Alegria.

Apresentações semelhantes


Apresentação em tema: "BRAZILIAN NODE MPPC Meeting Toronto, July 26 & 27, 2012 Rosa Alegria."— Transcrição da apresentação:

1 BRAZILIAN NODE MPPC Meeting Toronto, July 26 & 27, 2012 Rosa Alegria

2 NEF RESEARCH AREAS Multidisciplinary group of scholars and consultants; foresight, economy, anthropology, statistics, education, management, culture, communications, distance-learning, environmental law (CDP), CSR. Founded in 2001

3 MEETINGS WITH THE FUTURE June – Rio + 20 Review Ladislau Dowbor, Rosa Alegria, Lala DeHeinzelin June – Changing the World Documentary - B.A. Paramadvaiti Swami August- Leadership for a new economy - European School of Economics-ESE - Stefano Elio Danna

4 ENCONTROS COM O FUTURO May 2012

5 PRESS Globonews TV Bandnews TV Valor Econômico Mercado Etico Cultura Magazine CBN Radio Brazil TV Network

6 INNOVATION COUNCIL SÃO PAULO FEDERATION OF INDUSTRIES May 11, 2012 – São Paulo

7 TED TALKS

8 Book Launch: Renewable Energies in Brazil Energias Renováveis no Brasil aponta soluções sustentáveis para o país Publicação será lançada no Rio de Janeiro e em São Paulo no período da Rio + 20 “Energias renováveis no Brasil: desafios e oportunidades” (Ed. Brasileira, 200 pgs., R$50), em edição bilíngue português/inglês, traz quatro artigos elaborados por renomados pensadores: - Alternativas energéticas no Brasil: uma herança favorável Emilio La Rovere: consultor da Convenção de Suporte em Mudanças Climáticas do Secretariado das Nações Unidas; - Política energética, mudança do clima e crise econômica Luiz Pinguelli Rosa: secretário-executivo do Fórum Brasileiro de Mudanças Climáticas; - Alternativas inteligentes de uso de energia Ladislau Dowbor: presidente do Núcleo de Estudos do Futuro da PUC-SP; - Os dois pilares do desenvolvimento: segurança alimentar e energética Ignacy Sachs: criador do Centro Internacional de Pesquisa sobre o Ambiente e o Desenvolvimento da Universidade de Paris. Idealizado pelo Núcleo de Estudos do Futuro (NEF) da Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC-SP), o livro foi viabilizado pela parceria entre o NEF, a Editora Brasileira e o Ministério da Cultura por meio da Lei Federal de Incentivo à Cultura, do patrocínio da Magneti Marelli e do apoio da PUC-SP. “A energia, como a água, é o sangue da nossa vida: intervém em todos os setores. Estamos chegando ao fim de uma era, do simples extrativismo, da energia fácil – a lenha, o petróleo, o carvão -, e entrando na era das formas sustentáveis e inteligentes de produzir, administrar e consumir energia. Felizmente, temos hoje as tecnologias e os recursos para empreender a construção de um novo paradigma energético.”

9 Book Launch: Desirable New World 2042 (Lala DeHeinzelin) FREE DOWNLOAD

10 Innovation and Sustainability EINDHOBEIN THIS YEAR Collaboration and partnership with WUHAN UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY of China, the YAMAGUCHI UNIVERSITY of Japan, the TILBURG UNIVERSITY of the Netherlands and the PONTIFICAL CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF SAO PAULO Yearly International Conferences on Innovation and Sustainability (Netherlands, São Paulo, China and now Japan) ICIM INTERNACIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION MANAGEMENT l ENTREPRENEURSHIP

11 ICIM INTERNACIONAL CONFERENCE ON INNOVATION MANAGEMENT l ZENNOVATION The Ways of Ancient Wisdom Arnoldo de Hoyos ICIM 2011 JAPAN We can´t discover new oceans unless we have courage to lose sight of the shore Andre Gide

12 Futures Survey – 50 years

13 Please rate what are the chances you feel that the following statements may be likely to happen in 50 years ( 0 to 100%) : 1 – The energy available and being used almost everywhere will be renewable. ( 47% ) 2 – The interface to access and control of computers will be made through the power of thought.( 42% ) 3 – Almost everybody everywhere will have opted for vegetarianism, taking into account a greater awareness and respect for life on the planet. ( 22 % ) 4 – There will be chance of cure or vaccines for the largest part of the fatal and/or degenerative diseases. ( 36 % ) 5 - Water, soil and air pollution will be reduced to a minimum on the planet. ( 22 % ) 6 - The average life expectancy of humans will surpass 120 years, with good quality of life. ( 36 % ) 7 - In addition to the World Health Organization - WHO, we will have a very active and efficient "World Happiness Organization ” ( 33 % ) 8 – The largest part of the work activity shall take place without specific time and place, but will continue to be valued socially, economically and environmentally, including creative leisure activities. ( 42 % ) 9 - There will be water of quality available for the majority of the uses and drinking water for almost everybody in the planet. ( 29 % ) 10 - We will have a Planetary Governance, and the greatest majority of the countries will take part in it. ( 23 % ) 11 - The principle of brotherhood among the peoples will be established almost everywhere and among almost everybody in the world. ( 24 % ) 12 - The World will have reached such a level of peace that conflicts and wars of any kind will be reduced to an absolute minimum. ( 17 % ) 13 - We will achieve ways to survive outside our planet Earth ( 38 % )

14 Document: The Future we Want Green Economy with social inclusion Governance GNP is being replaced World Council Culture/Spirituality maybe included in the triple bottom line UNEP as a global agency Women as actor of sustainability Earth Charter Dialogues for Sustainability

15 Council of Social and Economic Development (Brazil Government) – Agreement for Sustainable Development/Review of Zero Draft Brazil Watch: new indicators Facilitating Committee for Civil Society FIESP – Federation of São Paulo Industries (Forte de Copacabana) Lauch of the book Desirable New World Jose Cordeiro – Ted Talks

16

17 CGEE – Center for Strategic Studies (Brasilia) Instituto Ethos Brazilian Association of Quality of Life Catholic University of Parana PROCAM – USP Rio Federal University Movement Our São Paulo Education & Culture Chamber – São Paulo Government NODE EXPANSION


Carregar ppt "BRAZILIAN NODE MPPC Meeting Toronto, July 26 & 27, 2012 Rosa Alegria."

Apresentações semelhantes


Anúncios Google