Apresentação em tema: "Portugal – Fraunhofer Gesellschaft Agreement"— Transcrição da apresentação:
1Portugal – Fraunhofer Gesellschaft Agreement .Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel.Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvela partnership for new applications of virtual and augmented reality targeting the automotive industryPortugal – Fraunhofer Gesellschaft AgreementPorto, 18th April 2007
2Outline Presentation of CEIIA 2. CEIIA-CE Network of Knowledge Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria AutomóvelOutlinePresentation of CEIIA2. CEIIA-CE Network of Knowledge3. The sustainable challenge4. Importance the partnershipCEIIA/IGD/IPA/CTAG and Portuguese universities
3.Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel1. CEIIACEIIA – Centro para a Excelência e Inovação na Indústria AutomóvelPrivate non-profit association, with more than 30 associated entities, including main Portuguese automotive suppliers, innovation centers and public agencies._ Main objectiveTo promote the competitiveness of the Portuguese automotive and aeronautical industries and improve the positioning of companies within international supply chains.
41. CEIIA: structure and activities Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel1. CEIIA: structure and activitiesthree main areas of activity_ CEIIA-CE (Engineering Centre)product and process engineering and development activities for the mobility industries_ CEIIA-PP (Public-private partnerships)conceptualizes and implements the support instruments to promote the competitiveness of the national value chain of the automotive and aeronautic industries_ CEIIA-VET (Technology valorization)technology valorization at firm level, by leveraging the collaboration with risk capital societies and the associated capital founds
51. CEIIA: technical areas of CEIIA-CE Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel1. CEIIA: technical areas of CEIIA-CEDesign/CAD_ product and components development, from concept to production drawingsCAE_ computational optimization and validation of product and processReverse engineering_ three-dimensional (3D) digitalization objects and CAD-model reconstructionVirtual reality_ visualization of products and solutions in virtual realityWorkshop (prototyping, milling, finishing and paint-shop)_ production, finishing and assembly of prototypes of different sizes and materials
61. CEIIA: technical areas of CEIIA-CE Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel1. CEIIA: technical areas of CEIIA-CEVirtual reality main applications_simulation of industrial processes_ validation of virtual prototypes_ presentation room_ design reviews
7Institute of Technology global network of knowledge .Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel2. CEIIA-CE Network of knowledge CEIIAMassachusettsInstitute of Technology...Fraunhofer Institute...global network of knowledgeREDIA“Network of Excellence for the Development of the National Automotive Industry”R E D I A *ISTUMinhoFEUPISTDesign StudioPIEPDesign StudioINESC + INEGIDesign StudioINTELIDesign Studioongoing projects:EDAM – “Engineering Design and Advanced Manufacturing”with MIT and Portuguese industry and universitiesNaturplaswith UMInho, PIEP, CTAG, UVigoCEIIA-CEIndustrial PlatformsVWAutoeuropaPininfarinaSimoldes...
8components in PLA from sugar cane .Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel3. The sustainable challengeNew design paradigms for the automotive industry_ motorization_ sustainable materials_ interaction with smart spacesToyota e-comcomponents in PLA from sugar cane
9PLA and cellulose spent fibers .Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel3. The sustainable challengeloudspeaker cover inPLA and cellulose spent fibersNaturplas II_ InterReg IIIb Project_ PIEP, CTAG, CEIIA, UMinho, UVigo_ development of biodegradable composites for automotive
104. Importance of the partnership Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel4. Importance of the partnershipMoU CEIIA / IGD / CTAG / IPA and Portuguese universitiesMain goal_ continuous and systematic cooperative actions in the field of augmented and virtual reality for advanced manufacturing, with particular application to the automotive industry.
114. Importance of the partnership Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria Automóvel4. Importance of the partnershipMoU CEIIA / IGD / CTAG / IPA and Portuguese universitiesAreas of collaboration_ Human resources capacitatingeducation and training of human resources in the area of augmented and virtual reality.> 4 joint PhD projects and mobility of human resources between IGD and CEIIA (with PT Univs)_ Hardware and software infra-structure and development of capacitiesCEIIA and IGD will establish compatible platforms to support collaborative R&D in virtual reality_ Pilot projectnew application in the augmented and virtual reality area for advanced manufacturing:a flexible production line for a new generation sustainable vehicle (with IPA / CTAG / PT Univs)
12MoU CEIIA / IGD / CTAG / IPA and Portuguese universities .Centro para a Excelênciae Inovação na Indústria AutomóvelpartnershipMoU CEIIA / IGD / CTAG / IPA and Portuguese universities